WHY MEASURING BLOOD PRESSURE DAILY IS IMPORTANT FOR HYPERTENSION (HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE)
If you are identified as “at risk,” your healthcare professional will likely recommend that you self-test your blood pressure at home. This provides an important baseline for your blood pressure that can be used to determine if you really are in danger of developing hypertension or other potentially challenging diseases.
SELF- TEST WITH THE WRIST DIGITAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR DAILY!
- High-accuracy. Intelligent automatic compression and decompression.
- Measure systolic, diastolic and pulse at the same time.
- Easy to operate, switching button to start measuring.
- Large-scale digital liquid crystal display screen and easy to read.
- Just use the magic tape to easily secure Monitor to your wrist and push the blue button. In less than one minute you‘ll have systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure and your pulse rate.
- 60 store groups memory measurements, 3 minutes automatic power saving device. Intelligent device debugging, automatic power to detect.
- Systolic & Diastolic Pressure
- Large, Easy to Read Display